Global Nursing Council
The Loma Linda University School of Nursing and the Loma Linda University Medical Center and Children's Hospital nurses work in cooperation to support and coordinate international projects with both clinical and academic objectives.
To support the strategic global nursing interests of Loma Linda University and the Department of Health Ministries, General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- To implement and manage short- and long-term international projects through resource allocation and program planning by:
- Coordinating the international strategic interests and needs of LLU
- Responding to Seventh-day Adventist nursing needs in the world field
- Collaborating with health care facilities and schools of nursing around the world
- To maintain a financial base for international activities
- To provide leadership development and networking and professional enrichment opportunities for nurses around the world