CRNA Program - Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question below to see the answer.
- Go to www.llu.edu/apply
- Click “Application Login” Button
- Click “Start an application (and create a new Login ID)”
- Complete and submit the online application
- Pay application fee
You will be sent an email listing any outstanding required documentation.
- Only applicants with completed applications will be considered for an interview.
The Nurse Anesthesia Admissions Committee (NAAC) will review all completed applications and invite those selected for an interview.
Attend personal interview with the NAAC Interview Panel.
Applicants selected for admission will be notified via email and standard mail. Information regarding how to complete the acceptance process and pay the confirmation deposit will also be included.
Still have questions? Contact K.C. Larsen (909) 558-1000 ext. 82443 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
12. Due to the rigorous nature of the nurse anesthesia program, employment is discouraged. To promote patient safety and student wellbeing, the student is not permitted to work within ten hours of the start of a clinical shift. The program forbids the employment of students as nurse anesthetists by title or function while enrolled in the program.
14. Assignment of students to clinical rotations is made at the discretion of the program administration and is guided by the availability and needs of the clinical sites and each student’s knowledge, ability, and existing case requirements. It is the desire and intent of the administration to rotate each student in order to attain every available experience. However, clinical affiliations can be created, modified, or canceled at any time, making each student’s clinical rotation experience unique.
- There is currently one clinical site in San Diego, which is about 2 hrs from Loma Linda University. Housing is provided in Sand Diego near the clinical site for students on this rotation.
- An enrichment clinical rotation has also been created in Ohio. This rotation is optional. Housing near the clinical site and a rental car are provided for students on this rotation.
Note: clinical affiliations may be created, modified, or canceled at any time.
Gwen Wysocki, RN, C, MN - Manager of Academic Relations
LLUMC Staff Development
11255 Mountain View Ave., Suite 11
Loma Linda, CA 92354
phone - 909-558-4000, ext. 37816 fax - 909-558-3541
email - email@example.com
Note: A limited number of experiences are available each month.