International Nursing Council - Education
It is our shared vision to empower nurses in all countries to make a positive difference where they are. Our teaching mentorship is designed to enhance the role of teaching nursing faculty by offering nurses around the world a chance to visit the Loma Linda University campus to further their academic expertise in areas of their choice.
Objectives of the teaching mentorship program are:
- Observe current teaching strategies in classroom and clinical settings.
- Compare and contrast teaching methods between countries.
- Compare and contrast methods of student evaluation.
- Engage in professional interchange of ideas.
- Explore curriculum development and evaluation
For acceptance into this program, attendees must meet the following criteria:
- Currently be a faculty member
- Be sponsored by a school of nursing outside of the United States
- Be competent in spoken and written English.