- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a regionally accredited program
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0, both cumulative and in nursing courses
- Current United States RN license before application*
- One year of RN experience is required prior to entering clinical courses
- Nursing experience is preferred in the area of desired clinical concentration
- Each applicant’s clinical experience will be individually evaluated
- Application with personal statement
- Three electronic recommendations (recommenders will receive an email once application is submitted) – preferred: current work supervisor, coworker, spiritual advisor, professor
- Official transcripts for all college credits
- Interview by faculty members in the School of Nursing
- Health Science Reasoning Test**
*California RN license required before start of classes
**Taken on site
International applicants (non-U.S. citizens and non U.S. permanent residents) must meet all admission requirements for the chosen program. In addition, offcial international transcripts must be evaluated by an accredited evaluation service. All international applicants will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
To apply to Loma Linda University’s School of Nursing, students must first meet all of the admission requirements. The application can be found online at www.llu.edu/apply. Application can be completed in multiple sessions.