The purpose of the LLUSNAA is to foster alumni unity, mobilize alumni support, raise funds in support of the Association, and assist in an organized fashion to encourage continued interest in, and commitment to, the programs of the School of Nursing.
Did You Know?
Alumni have a long and distinguished record of professional service, both in the United States and internationally in all areas of the nursing profession.
A board of officers and directors carry out the goals activities of the association. At commencement, new graduates are welcomed into the Association. Association membership may be extended to graduates of other accredited schools who are members of the profession in good standing and who share the interests, ideals, and purposes of the alumni association. The Association promotes the missions of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, the School of Nursing, and the University.
Alumni Association Goals
The goals of the Association are to:
- Promote communication between Loma Linda University, School of Nursing alumni and current students
- Foster the advancement of education and science within the programs of the School of Nursing
- Support alumni nurses in mission programs at home and abroad
- Recognize excellence in students and alumni through awards
- Provide financial aid to students in School of Nursing programs
- Encourage professional growth by providing a quality, annual continuing education program
- Raise funds by member contributions, gifts, and bequests