- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a regionally accredited program
- GPA of 3.0, both cumulative and in nursing courses
- Current United States RN license before application*
- Application with personal statement
- Three electronic recommendations** (recommenders will receive an email once application is submitted) – required: Nurse Supervisor, RN Co-worker, and Spiritual
- Official transcripts for all college credits
- Interview by faculty members in the School of Nursing
*California RN license required before start of classes
** New baccalaureate graduates without an RN license must submit the following three recommendations from: Academic Faculty, Clinical Instructor, and a Spiritual Advisor.
Additional Admission Requirements for Post-Masters Degree to DNP
- Completion of a master’s degree in nursing with a clinical major from a program accredited by CCNE or the National League for Nursing
- Undergraduate and Graduate GPA of 3.0, both cumulative and in nursing courses
- Current California RN license
Admission Requirements for International Students
International applicants (non-U.S. citizens and non-U.S. permanent residents) must meet all admission requirements for the chosen program. In addition, official international transcripts must be evaluated by an accredited evaluation service. A TOEFL score may also be required. Please visit www.llu.edu/apply/intltrans for more information.