Student Health Plan
The University-sponsored Student Health Plan is designed to provide comprehensive medical coverage for the student and his/her eligible dependent(s). The plan includes coverage for hospital care, surgery, emergency care, prescription drugs, and more.
Please see the Loma Linda University Web site for Student Health Services for a complete explanation of the Student Health Plan www.llu.edu/central/studenthealth/index.page
The Drayson Center
Students are granted full access to the Drayson Center, Loma Linda University’s recreation and wellness center. The center includes:
- A 21,000 square-foot multipurpose gymnasium, which may accommodate three full-sized basketball courts, five volleyball courts, or nine badminton courts.
- An elevated, rubberized, three-lane running indoor track.
- Five racquetball courts with viewing areas.
- Fully equipped men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Aerobics studios and cardiovascular and fitness areas equipped for strength training, sports conditioning, body building, and power lifting.
- A 22-foot-high, 150-foot water slide ending in the nearby recreational pool.
- An outdoor Jacuzzi and indoor saunas.
- Six tennis courts
- A 400,000 square-foot multiuse recreational area with four softball fields, a half-mile-long track; and picnic and game areas.
The Drayson Center offers lifetime leisure classes (noncredit), such as low– and high-impact aerobics, ballet, karate, and judo. The Wellness Office offers personal training, massage therapy, and individual nutrition counseling and group nutrition classes with a registered dietitian.
For more information, visit www.llu.edu/central/drayson/index.page