Undergraduate Requirements for:
BS and LVN to BS
- Minimum college cumulative and prerequisite GPA of 3.0
- All prerequisites with a “C” or better
- Application with personal statement
- Official transcripts from all college credits
- Pre-entrance exams (TEAS & Critical Thinking)
- Three letters of recommendation (2 from instructors)
- Completion of HS or equivalent (we will need official high school transcripts if you do not have a further degree, or if you are planning to use Algebra II)
- Please note, not all applicants who meet the minimum admissions requirements will be invited to interview.
All documents above MUST be received by the program deadline date in order to be considered for enrollment.
Recommended: It is recommended that applicants obtain volunteer or work experience in a hospital/clinical setting