Undergraduate Requirements for:
BS and LVN to BS
- Minimum college cumulative and prerequisite GPA of 3.0
- All prerequisites with a “C” or better
- Application with personal statement
- Official transcripts from all college credits
- Pre-entrance exams (TEAS & Critical Thinking)
- Three letters of recommendation (2 from instructors)
- Completion of HS or equivalent (we will need official high school transcripts if you do not have a further degree, or if you are planning to use Algebra II)
- Please note, not all applicants who meet the minimum admissions requirements will be invited to interview.
All documents above MUST be received by the program deadline date in order to be considered for enrollment.
|Application Quarter||Deadline to Submit Application||Deadline for Application Documents|
|Spring 2022||Nov 1, 2021||Nov 1, 2021|
|Fall 2022||Feb 1, 2022||Mar 1, 2022|
|Winter 2023||July 1, 2022||Aug 1, 2022|
Deadline to Submit Application: This is the deadline to officially submit and complete your payment for the application.
Deadline for Application Documents and Requirements: This is the deadline for all application items including successfully completing TEAS testing (minimum score 66,) Critical Thinking testing (minimum score 13,) 3 Letters of Recommendation received, all Official Transcripts received (including AP scores from College Board and all schools attended – even if courses taken are not for Nursing prereqs.)
Note: if your transcripts already have an Associate Degree or higher awarded then your High School transcript is not required. If an Associate Degree or higher has not be posted to your transcript at time of application then your Official High School transcript is needed.
Recommended: It is recommended that applicants obtain volunteer or work experience in a hospital/clinical setting.