5/9/18 - Nurse Practitioner Opportunities from CMDA Placement Services - Check the PDF for mor information
5/4/18 Northern California CRNA Locums (Integrity Locums)
- Coverage dates: July 1-ongoing
- Locum to permanent opportunity, as well
- Monday-Friday, 7a-3p shifts - overtime rate offered for anything beyond 8 hours a day
- No call, no weekends
- Cases will include endo, pain, ortho, and some plastics
- Will work at a surgery center
- Solo coverage with remote MD supervision
- Expedited credentialing available
- Must have an active California state license
- Prefer those with a California Medicare number, if possible
- EMR: Paper charting
- Industry leading compensation
- Weekly direct deposit
- A Rated Malpractice with prior acts tail insurance
- Prepaid travel and lodging, in-house travel agency
- 24/7 recruiter availability and single point of contact
- Experienced in-house credentialing to facilitate all necessary privileges
Contact Andrew Pearson, (303) 536-8658-Direct; (719) 482-4321-Cell
5/3/18 CRNA – two available positions
This position is for CRNA independent practice. There is support for a new graduate, if needed, and consultation capability with colleagues. The cases are an excellent foundation upon which to build future practice. We are dedicated to clinical excellence and patient safety. I am committed to ensuring the motivated professionals who join our team are given every opportunity to excel.
- Ortho (Total Joints, wide variety)
- Healthy Peds (tonsils, PE tubes)
- OB opportunities
- General (Exp lap, lap appy, lap chole, etc)
There are supportive CRNA’s close by, and an Anesthesiologist on site during the day, and back up always if needed.
Income will be within top 5 percentile in the county for the accepted candidates.
Feel free to call me with any questions.
DNPA, MS, CRNA
Lieutenant Commander, US Navy (ret)
5/2/18 - Pomona Pediatrics is looking to hire a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, 32 to 36 hours per week, to work in our out-patient general pediatric office. Starting salary is $50 per hour, negotiable. Contact Dr. Carrie Knoll at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.